Wednesday 21 June 2017

Purplestarclub and Penguin55544 Fan Art!

Me: Whaaaaaat's up, everybody?!
You guys: Erm, why are you back again today?
Me: Because! I have arts to show you!
You guys: 'Arts?' What is that?
Me: Arts is... arts!
You guys: *face palm*

Well, there's my weird intro. XD

But yeah, this is my second post today. (If you wanna see my other post that I did today, just scroll down.) I just wanted to show you some fan art that I have drawn really recently.



I drew chibi Purple! ^.^ She always draws stuff for other people, I just felt like I needed to give her something back. ;)

I hope you enjoy, Purple!! ^-^

And my other piece of fan art that I have drawn is...



Here you go, Penguin! ^.^

After our conversation on Sunday, I just felt like I should draw you. I hope it's alright that I drew you in your wolf's outfit. (Since you mentioned that it's kind of your main look now.)

Hope you enjoy!!

I hope you all liked this art. You may or may not see more like this... ;)

Also! Just a quick note...

A year ago, I asked for people to request art. I drew SOME art that got requested but then, I slowly forgot to do the other ones...

I thought I would draw them slowly and get them done over time but I just couldn't get into it. I guess I realized I don't like drawing certain things. I like drawing things that I feel like drawing.

I feel SUPER bad for saying this but I am going to have to cancel these requests.

I have been feeling pretty stressed lately. This has bothered me since last year. I am so deeply sorry. :( I feel so awful for doing this. But I think this will help clear some stress.

SO sorry to:

Ja
Pob
Swirl
Gracie
and Kraft
Maybe I will draw them in the future. Maybe I won't. Either way, I just want to say sorry again. :(
Have an amazing day and...
Jam on!
Comment call: Which drawing was your favorite? Do you want to see more drawings?

27 comments:

  1. I love those drawings, Lost! Thanks so much for drawing me. Your art is super duper awesome. :D I love how you drew the hair on both drawings. We look super kawaii in the art. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU so much, Purple!! ^.^ I'm so glad you like your fan art!! :D And yeah, I used a paint brush tool which is amazing for hair because it kinda blends the colors, like real paint. (It sometimes is pesky because if I accidently go over a line, it blends that color too. I got a weird green color for Penguin's cloak. XD I had to redo it.) Hehe, KAWAII!! XD

      Delete
  2. Nice drawings! And nice new signature too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vi! And thanks, although, I didn't make it. Kraft did! ^.^

      Delete
  3. I love the drawings! You have improved a LOT.

    Also: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z2qJHQktxWE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Canine!! That means a ton to me. ^-^

      OOOOH, SOOO GOOOOOD! Thank youuuu! :O

      Delete
  4. Wow! Your art is soooo cute! I love both of them so much! <3 And, of course, I would love to see more of your drawings. You are so talented. :)

    Ack, I know I don't like feeling stressed, so I get why you canceled the art requests. I hope you feel less stressed soon. If you ever want to talk to me about anything, just come to me and we can talk. :) I'll be praying for you too. <3

    Again, I love your arts! XD

    -Koolestkat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Koolest! Aww, you're so sweet. <3

      Ugh, yes. Feeling stressed isn't fun. XD Aw, thanks, sis. <3

      THANK YOU! XD

      Delete
  5. Woah! Awesome art Lost! :D

    P.S
    Tysm for expanding the story contest date! :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sarah!! ^.^

      P.S. You're so welcome! :D

      Delete
  6. :O
    AHH
    THESE DRAWINGS LOOK SO COOL!
    Also,
    HANDS.
    HOW. JUST HOW.
    I can't draw hands. At all. They always end up looking like potatoes with carrot fingers.
    Anyways, good job on those drawings :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, FLORA!! XD
      Aww, thank you! ^.^ Although, I only did one good hand. The other is a balled up fist. XDDD
      Thank youuuu! :D

      Delete
  7. I kid you not I completely forgot I asked you to draw me so I am completely fine with you not wanting to /not having motivation to.

    Nice art btw :)

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for understanding, Kraft. ^.^

      Thank you! :D

      Delete
  8. That art is awesome! :o

    Also, that is perfectly fine! Don't feel bad: we all understand! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Swirl!! :D

      Aww, thank you! I was getting pretty stressed about it. XD

      Delete
    2. Np! :D

      I have art reuests from, like, a year ago that I never did, and half of them were from people I don't know, so I kinda just... didn't do them. :P
      I may end up drawing Gracie, though, since she requested a drawing forever ago. XD!

      Delete
    3. (Darn, I posted the comment when I actually wasn't done saying stuff. Oops. XD!)

      Oh yeah! Now that you've gotten that interview done, are ya feeling a bit less stressed now? :)

      Delete
    4. XDDDD Yeah, do whatever you feel like doing. ;)

      And yesssss, I do. XD I've kinda let JH go for a bit BUT I WANT TO GET BACK ON IT!!! XD It's getting juicy now soooo that should be fun writing. ;)

      Thanks for asking, Swirl! ^.^

      Delete
  9. LOSTTTTTTTT

    HOW

    HOW DO YOU MAKE SUCH GOOD EDIT-THINGYS LIKE THE SUMMER ONE ON THE SIDE OF YOUR BLOG!!!??

    I CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO WORK PIXLR!

    (XDD!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, Swirl? XD I didn't make that. I'm not that amazing. XD

      Crazcatlover made that for me. XD

      Delete
    2. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!



      (You ARE awesome, thoughhhh! ;D)

      Delete
    3. (Heh, thank you! Ya make me blush. ;D)

      Delete
  10. Dear Lost,
    This is about the story contest. I'm very grateful you extended it to the 19th, but I was wondering if you could possibly extend it more?

    First of all, as I told you before, I still have school and have two HUGE projects due on Monday, so I have had no chance to write.

    Second, I have summer camp from the 2nd to the 17th, so that takes away 15 days.

    All in all, I really only have like 4 days to write.

    If you could make it something between the 20th to the 25th, I would be ever so grateful. If not, I completely understand.

    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sure! I totally get you! I extended the deadline later in July. ;)

      Have fun at camp!!!

      Delete

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!