Saturday 27 January 2018

The LAST Chapter of the Project and Extended Deadline!

Hey everyone! I'm back with a short post! I just wanted to tell some exciting news! ^.^

As you all know, a lot of us AJ bloggers got together and wrote a story about all the bloggers going through portals, trying to get back to one another.

Sadly, around the end, no one posted their chapter on time, no art was drawn and no edits made. So the Project was canceled.

A bunch of my friends and I were talking about how frustrating it was to be SO close to being done the story and how we all worked so hard on it only to have it canceled due to complications.

So! I asked if I could write the last chapter! Everyone agreed it was a good idea and gave me LOADS of inspiration so thank you to all who helped this last chapter get written. You all rock. ^.^

If you want to read the FINAL chapter, head over to the tab called "Journey Through the Portals!" And yes! The story finally has a name! :D

Note: If you see any weird formatting glitches on the story tab, sorry! Blogger loves changing fonts and things without me doing it! DX

Also, since I only got three entries for the Dab Police contest, I will let everyone have until February 3rd to enter! :D

Okay, gotta run!

Peace love ninjas and...

Jam on!!

P.S. OH NO, I FORGOT ARCTIC’S CHAPTER ON THE TAB!!! So sorry! I will add it soon!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! I'M SO GLAD IT WAS FINISHED!!! :D

    And hehe, I already turned in my contest entry, I believe, so I'll be waiting for the results! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYY, ME TOOOOOOOOOO! I'm just happy it's finished project created by a ton of people. ^.^

      YESSS, IT'S AN AMAZING ENTRY, THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!!!!!! :D

      Delete
  2. A few art pieces and edits were made, Atleast I thoughtXD Anyways yay it’s finally finished!!

    ReplyDelete

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!