Friday 22 June 2018

The Random Animal Jam Taggy and Grad Invite!

HELLO, FRIENDS. IT IS I, THE GREAT AND GLAMOROUS LOSTFAIRY. *chokes on grape and has a coughing fit*

I'm fine. Really. I'm not a weirdo. :-)

ANYWAY. XD Today, I'm being lazy (sshhh, I can do that sometimes!) and I'm gonna do a quick tag! It's created by Graciepopstar91 and I got tagged for it so WOO, LET'S DO THISSS.



1. How many animals do you have on AJ?

Uh, let me check!

Exactly 40! Woah, that's more then I thought I had! No wonder it feels like I barely use them all.

I highly doubt I'll ever get 1,000 animals. That's extreme. XD

2. Direwolves or sabertooths?

Sabertooths for sure! I just find them more charming then the direwolves? I dunno, I like them best! :D

I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT IT.


IT'S SO DERPY AND CUTE. XD

3. What's your favorite AJ soundtrack?

By soundtrack, I'm assuming that means track? Or song? XD

Oh goodness, I have too many favorites! A handful of them are: Bass Camp, Ocean Base Camp, The Hidden Falls, Mt. Shiveer, and Winter's Dance. I love 'em!

4. What's your favorite blogger meme?

Hmm, this is toughhhh. But I'd have to go with THUD!

Edit created by the wonderful and amazing Ja983!! :D
AH, THE MEMORIES OF COMING UP WITH THIS. :'D Seriously, that was one of the best nights I've ever had!

5. Seals or penguins?

Seals, probably. I don't use either of them on AJ a lot but the seals are cuter then the penguins! But you CAN make a lot of hilarious outfits with the penguins. But I'm still sticking with seals. XD

I tag anyone who wants to do this!

And nowwwww, the grad invite I promised everyone. (I think?)


As you can see, we'll be celebrating Koolest's graduation on AJ! I feel like not a lot of people have AJ grads SO THIS WILL BE FUN! XD

There will be speeches, food, and laughter! I hope you all can make it!! :D

Since the date is so far in the future, it MIGHT change! Stay tuned, I guess! XD (If I can it, I'll try to inform everyone.)

Have an awesome day, everyone!

Jam on! ^.^

Comment call: Will you be able to make it to Koolest's grad? What do you think of AJJ's summer look? See the brand new mascot? :o

13 comments:

  1. OOOh I may be able to make it!!! I hope I can:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR PICKING SEAL BTW
    I APPRECIATE IT :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH
    I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN THE DIREWOLVES AND SABERTOOTHSSSS
    I normally like wolves more, but I mean, the sabertooths DO look good in a lot of items! Think I'm kinda leaning towards the direwolves though? Idk, maybe it's because they look like Greely or something. Probably just because I love all kinds of wolves, though. XDD

    Anywho, awesome post Lost!! And I don't know of anything on the 11th, so I'm pretty sure I can make it to the party!! And I may make a little something for Koolest as well! ;)
    (OH! And btw, I love the new mascot! That goat is one of my favorite CS pets, and you dressed it up amazingly!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I like Sabertooths better! They're both cute/cool though XD! (The only thing is, if they made those type of teeth, and then put them on a tiger it'd look very similar)

    The 11th doesn't work for me DX Unless we got home from piano very early, (which.. won't happen,) or the teacher is on vacation, which I don't think either will happen DX




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      SARAHHHHHHHHHH
      YOU GOTTA COMEEEEEEEEEEE

      Delete
    2. OH WAIT.
      I'm stupid.
      I was thinking the 11th was a Monday!
      SO NVM I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT :D XDD

      Delete
  5. Can you explain this tag concept to me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I don't think I'll make it :( I might be gone on the 11th, not sure though...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I'll be able to come if it's one of the days I'm in South Carolina! Dx I'm sorry. I would send a gift and make something (if I could Dx). Anywho, dat goat is so coot. :o
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh noooooo!!!!! I don't think I can make it because I think that is one of the three days of our church camp! Happy graduation!!! Hope you have a fun time!!!!
    Purplesnowie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might be able to come, idk yet. I would definitely draw something but I can't.
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!