Friday 9 November 2018

Halloween Party Pictures!

Hey howdy hey! I seem to have forgotten how to write proper intros so forgive me for my lack of creativity. XD I need someone to make a "How To Write Awesome Intros" post. Please. I'd pay you! A million spikes! A million spikey spikes!

Anywayyyy, I meant to have this posted way sooner but it slipped my mind... I blame EXO. They caused me to have a one week condition called Temposwoonatitus. It's a condition where a mind blowing comeback by amazing people gets released after quite a while and the comeback is beautiful and has footstomping melodies that you couldn't BELIEVE. I was literally stomping my foot a lot last Friday, mostly in a public park. True story!

Okay, what I mean to say is, my AJ Halloween party happened a week ago and I wanted to post the pictures from it! ^.^


Kudos to Chloe for helping me create my Alice Angel costume! What a gal! XD Everyone's costumes were great!


I honestly don't know what we're talking about! XD I think I got "oot for" explained to me but I forgetttt. *gives Ja puppy eyes* Help? c:


JA IS DRESSED AN AJ BLOGGER, JA. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF HER? SHE'S EPIC! :D

(Also, don't worry, Vi's reading what a book is about, she's not saying she was bred for her beauty. XD)


*says in spooky voice* Oooooooooo, find the direwolf plushie in an incredibly haunted castle! C:<


OKAY, I WAS HIDING THE PLUSHIE. AND THEN I COME BACK AND THIS HAPPENED. XD


OKAY, I'M SORRY. BUT SWIRL CALLING JA "PEETA" IS HILARIOUS. XD

*looks at Ja again* Peeta. Come. Tell me what "oot for" means.


HAHA, I forgot I said that. I should say it more often. It'll be a little EXO-L joke or something. Or just a me joke. I don't know.

*car awkwardly vroom vrooms by*


Swirl won the prize for most creative costume! She was Katniss from The Hunger Games!

*joins Sarah in throwing mockingjay confetti*


LOOK AT CHLOE'S NAPSTABLOOK OUTFIT! We were doing a fashion show and the theme was ghost. She was the cutest ghost EVER. Blooky is my baby. <3

I'm in such a weird mood... aw, who am I kidding? I'm always weird. XD


LOOK! IT'S ALICE AND A GOOPY INK PERSON WHO HAPPENS TO BE SAMMY.

I had a good laugh when Sarah started saying "Sheep sheep, it's time to sleep." I don't even know whyyyy! XD


What terrifying monsters! Sarah's Sammy/ink guy is the best thing ever. XD


The last theme in the spooky fashion show was being a creepy stalker. Cuz those are the scariest monster of all.


Chloe's just chillin' and bein' a Hufflepuff spider queen. c: Normal, right?


AHH, SEE?!! CREEPY STALKERS ARE THE WORST. XD


And finally, a group picture! I have no clue what Alice is doing... o,O But Vi's pose cracks me up. XD She looks so glamorous as Edward from Twilight. :P

As always, I give a HUGE thank you to everyone who came:

Chloe Grace/Koolestkat
Swirlshine
Ja983
Sarahkey8
Violet86271
Boxmonster
Cookiegaming106

It was a pretty small party but it was a perfect size! I got to talk to everyone, no one was left out. ;) I had a fabulous time and I hope everyone else did as well. <3

Have a stellar day and...

Jam on!

Comment call: How was your Halloween? What or who did you dress up as? 

5 comments:

  1. I had lots of fun at the party! Thanks for the compliment on my Edward costumeXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYY! I’m glad you did! And haha, it was great. XD

      Delete
  2. Cute screenshots! :3 That seems like y'all had a great time. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The party was super super fun ^.^

    ReplyDelete

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!