Tuesday 19 December 2017

12 Days of Christmas - Halfway There!

This is me right now, dancing to Christmas C'mon. XD Seriously, listen to the song
 and watch the GIF. It matches the music!!

Guys!!! Christmas is SO close! :O I know I've been saying that a lot but this is legitttt! XD

By the way, before I show the new lyric, I just want to thank Swirl, Sarah, and Ja for looking out for me and cheering me up yesterday when I was feeling really awful. It literally brought tears to my eyes, the way they expressed their concern. Swirl even made me art telling me to get well! ^.^


Thank you guys so much! ^.^ And also, I am feeling much better today, which is a relief! :D

Well, let's get into today's daily post!

On the sixth day of Christmas, my AJ buddy gave to me...


Ahh, the pictures are getting full of buddies! ^.^

I wonder who won yesterday's present... :o

Our contestants: Sarahkey8, Binx1184, and Swirlshine
Their numbers: 58, 42, and 73
The winner is...


Binx1184!
 
 
Congratulations, Binx! Hope you enjoy the present! :D
 
Today's present is:
 
 
All you have to do to have a chance at winning this present is leave your user in a comment and a number from 1-100!
 
Have an awesome day, merry almost Christmas, and...
 
Jam on!
 
Comment call: How do you open your gifts? Really fast? Slowly?


4 comments:

  1. I love Christmas C'mon. I open my gifts slowly, and then scream when I know what it is. Yeah, I'm weird. :D Thank you so much for the gifts! :D <3
    Number: 69
    Have an awesome rest of your day!
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH
    THAT SONG!
    *Looks it up again*
    OHHH IT ISSS THAT SONG!!!
    I love it! :D

    And AAAH YOU POSTED MY ART!!! THANK YOOOU! ,:D
    I'm super glad we helped ya out, Lost! ;)

    User- wait, you know that already. XD!
    Number: 28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. People can be very nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that gif is actually cute XD
    That art is awesome :D Again glad you're feeling better :D
    Number: 38 :D
    And I open my gifts uhm medium??? XDD

    ReplyDelete

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!