Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Koolestkat's Birthday!!

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while...

But today is a day to celebrate! It's my sister's birthday!!! :D

Sis, this is for you...

Happy birthday, Koolest!!! :D

You are such a sweet sister, Koolest. I don't know what I'd do without you. ^.^ I just want this day to be extra special! You are such a sweet, caring, fun sister. Love ya to the moon and back and around the galaxy and to infinity. XD

If at all possible, guys, pleassssseee send gifts to Koolest. For me. C: I want this day to be EXTRA special for her. ^.^

Welp, gotta end this post short even though I could make a huuuge post all about my amazing sister. ;)

Cya on Saturday for my bloggeriversary! :D

Jam on!!

Pssst, guys! I just made a quiz! Take it to see how well you truly know me...

12 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOLEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WILL SEND TO SOMETHING IN THE MAIL!!!!!
    Uhhh one problem. Idk why, but I don't have her buddied. :l
    Is it Koolestkat? :??
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^.^ She says thank you! XD
      Oh my! o,o You should buddy her then. XDDD
      It's Koolestkat, yup.:D
      Thanks, Ja!! :D

      Delete
  2. Aww, thanks so much!!!!! You are so sweet. :D <3 Thank you again for being such an amazing sister!
    -Koolestkat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome so much!!! ^-^ <33333

      Delete
  3. Aw that's so sweet! Ill definitely try to send her something if I can remember!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today is also my birthday :O Well Happy birthday koolestkat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is :o? Happy birthday to you as well :D!

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  5. Have a happy happy birthday, Koolest :D Hope your having a great day ^.^

    Sent ya something :) Enjoy XD

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to tell her your birthday message! :D

      Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. XDDD I'll be sure to tell her you said that!

      Delete