Friday 15 December 2017

12 Days of Christmas - Day #2

Ho ho ho! Merry ALMOST Christmas!!

Ahhh! Is it really 11 days until Christmas? It's mind blowing, to be honest.

Anyway! If you haven't read yesterdays post, let me sum it up for you: I will be posting every day til Christmas, including the big day, with a new song lyric and giving away a present to a lucky person. ;)

And I forgot to mention! For the giveaway, you can win as many times as you want! And if you win and don't want it, then you can give it to someone else!

Alright! Let's do this! ^.^

On the second day of Christmas, my AJ buddy gave to me...


As you can see, I will be including buddies in all my lyrics! ^.^ (Although, I have no clue how I'm going to get like, 10 buddies on at once. XD)

And now! Let us see who won yesterday's present!

Our contestants: Sarahkey8 and Swirlshine
Their numbers: 48 and 78
The winner is...

Sarahkey8!!!


Congratulations, Sarah! :D Your present have been sent to you!!

Today's present is:


All you have to do to have a chance at winning this present is leave your username and a random number in a comment or JAG! And remember! The winner will be completely random since I am using a number generator. :D

Have an awesome day, Merry Christmas, and...

Jam on!

Comment call: What's your favorite thing to do in winter?

11 comments:

  1. Merry almost Christmas to you too! Nice picture. I can't wait to see the rest of "The 12 days of AJJ Christmas" (what I call it ;)) My favorite thing to do in Winter is celebrate the season (do Winter Things)! I really love the edit.
    Enter for: Rare Monster Teeth
    Number: 56
    Username: Binx1184
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Binx!!! :D
      Aww, that’s a good name for it. ;)
      YAY FOR WINTER!!!!!!! XD
      Actually, the winner gets all three items. ;) Thanks for entering!!

      Delete
  2. in winter I like to draw all my favourite characters in bad Christmas sweaters all watching it's a wonderful life. It shall be my Christmas tradition forever.

    -kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Oh, that’s awesome! I really want to do that now. :0 Well, not the watching part, the drawing part. XD

      Delete
  3. Ooooh I know how you can get like 10 buddies at once. You can edit them onto the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you Lost :D
    I love the 12 days of Christmas on your blog :D
    Entering for ten gallon hat
    Number: 28
    User: sarahkey8
    Gl all ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome!!! :D Merry Christmas!!!!
      Awww!!! <3 Thank youuuuuu!!!
      Actually, the winner gets all the items. XD Sorry if that was unclear!!
      Thanks for entering!!!!

      Delete
  5. WOOHOO CONGRATS SARAH! :D

    Like, I said, I'm entering every day!
    Username: Swirlshine
    Number: Hm... let's go with... 53 this time! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOOOO! XD Why am I screaming. Gosh, I just woke up. XD

      Yay, thankyouthankyouuuu!!! :D

      Delete

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!