Welcome to back to another Jumbbbbbbbble post!
Today is finally the day where I tell you guys a secret that I have had for a month. I am so pumped about it, I can't even express my excitement. I hope you guys will be excited too. ^.^
So, before I say (gotta leave some suspense for a little), let me just say, I have given some hints before. And I did get this idea after I was talking to.... um, Gracie and.... I actually don't know... It could have been Gfox, Custard, Annabellle, Ja, Sarah, I dunno! But we kinda talked about this certain topic and I got this huge idea.
I didn't know if I could do it. Or should do it. But the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it.
You wanna know what it is?! :D
Here. It. Is. I will be making an video with audio!
There! I said it! ^.^
You wanna know when I'm gonna do it? I was thinking... April 15th? My one year bloggeriversary!
I hope you guys are excited! Wait, what? You don't know what the surprise is? You think it's a joke?!
No, no, no! I have hidden the secret somewhere in this post. If you wanna know what it is, you better find it! XD
Now! On to the next topic of the post!
I have gotten a few tags that I need to do. I'll start off with the one that I got first.
It's called One Lovely Blog Award and I was tagged my sister, Tracey Dyck. Apparently, all you need to do is to share seven facts about myself. Some of these you probably already know but let's get started! ^.^
1. I can be a bit shy on showing my art or stories.I guess it's because I used to be afraid to draw. I thought people would laugh at my art and say it's bad. But last year, I was finally able to start drawing and showing others my art. I think Animal Jam helped me find that I like drawing cartoony animals better than people. And why am I shy on sharing my stories? Well, I live in a home where my two oldest siblings write beautifully and everyone loves their style. A couple of years ago, I tried writing a report for my school on lionfish. I was so surprised everyone loved it. That gave me a boost of confidence. Maybe I'll share that report sometime on here. :)
2. I blabber.You all probably already know that. XD It's not like I like hearing myself speak, I just sometimes ramble on about nonsense and make the weirdest jokes. Usually when I'm out and about, I don't talk as much but when something gets me going, I can talk a lot. I think all my friends know me for my blabbering. :P
3. I usually daydream about Animal Jam.I'm not kidding, I catch myself daydreaming about meeting AJ bloggers or talking to them online or something! I can hardly daydream about anything else. When I lie in bed, waiting to fall asleep, I sometimes think about my Animal Jam friends. ^.^
4. I love to bike and run fast.I honestly love biking and running. In summer, I go on a bike ride every day. Sometimes twice a day. And running makes me feel so good. Like, at camp last year, my cabin and I were racing down the path and all of sudden, I just ran right past my group and kept on going. One of my cabin leaders called "Whoa, Lost sure is competitive!" Which brings me to my next one...
5. I am competitive.Make me play a board game, card game, video game with someone (like my bro. XD) and I will be so competitive. But then sometimes, I realize I'm winning and I feel bad so I let someone else win. But not all the time! Just don't ever make me play checkers with my brother, he's just going beat me so bad. :P
6. Once I get a new CD I love, I will listen to it over and over again for a while.It's true. I got a Royal Tailor CD for Christmas and I still listen to it all the time. Forget my other CD's, just let me listen to that one. Or my sister's Royal Tailor CD. Just something by them.
7. I like surprising people yet I dislike it when someone surprises me.
One thing I like doing to surprise someone is waiting outside the bathroom when someone's in it and just as they walk out, jump in front of them and yell something. I also get surprised by my brother all the time and usually when I do, I get so surprised I immediately sit down on the ground. What gives?! XD
I hope you enjoyed these super random facts about myself! And now I must tag some people as well!
I hereby tag...
Chloe Grace from Faeries and Folklore (WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD, SIS!)
Swirlshine from The Weekly Jammer News
Ja983 from Animal Jam Friendship Community
Have an amazing day, good luck finding the surprise and...
Isn't this siggy awesome?! Thanks Kraft for making it!