Friday 13 October 2017

Back to School Fashion Show - The Winner!

Welcome to the winner ceremony for the back to school fashion show! :D

 For the past week or so, there have been voting sessions for the fashion show. Now, the winner shall be announced!

The winner is....................




Congrats, Swirl! You won the back to school fashion show! ^.^ When you log onto AJ, three rares will be sitting in your Jam-A-Gram inbox! I kinda spammed you... Since I forgot to add a gift to a JAG once... Heh. XD

And that's not all! You also get to pick one masterpiece done by me! Just comment or send me a message saying which one you want and what frame. :D When it's approved, I'll send it to you! :D

Here is a list of masterpieces you can ask for!





 












 










 
Whew, that's a lot of pictures. XD

Well, have an amazing day, congrats again to Swirl, and...

Jam on!!

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS
    I WON!?
    HOW ON EARTH DID THAT HAPPEN!?

    THANK YOU SOOO MUCH LOST!
    Now for the MASTERPIECES! *Rubs hands together eagerly*

    OOOH, THEY'RE ALL SO GOOD!!! HOW DO I CHOOSEEEE!!??
    *Sits staring at choices and narrowing it down for 2 more minutes*
    OKAY!
    They're all amazing, but I think I'll go with the Neverland map one this time, because I've been dying for a copy of it ever since you started it!

    Thank you once again, Lost, and great job to everyone who was in the fashion show! You all were amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *smiles happily* Yeyyyyyyyyy!!! :D :D :D

      YOU'RE SO WELCOMMMMMMMMEEEEE, SWIRL!!!!! :D
      Hehe! Yay art! XD

      *blushes* CX
      *bounces cuz she picked Neverland* Alright! That's one of my personal favorites as well. XD And aw, thank youuuu! :o

      Which frame do you want? Or does the stone one work?

      You're so welcome, Swirl! :D And yes, everyone did so well! :D

      P.S. I'm going to try my luck and send the masterpiece in a JAG. If you don't get it, LET ME KNOW and I'll resend it! :D

      Delete
    2. Man, I'm on a lucky streak right now!
      YAY BEING LUCKY IS FUNNNNN! XDDDD!

      XD! Honestly, that picture makes me wish I lived there- it looks so pretty! :D

      The stone one works just fine- the no-frame one kinda messes with the quality anyway! XD!

      (P.S.) ALright, I will! :D

      Delete
    3. Yayyyyy!!! Being lucky is fun! XD

      Awwww, thank youuuuuu!!! <3

      Ok! I'll remember to make that masterpiece next time I'm on AJ! :D

      P.S. Thanks! ;)

      Delete
    4. XDD!

      Hehe, np! You're an awesome artist! :D

      Yay- thank yoou! :D

      (P.S.) ;)

      Delete
  2. Congrats Swirl! I loved your look :P

    ReplyDelete

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!