If you guessed Lostfairy, you are wrong.
Okay, just kidding, its me, Lost! ^__^
And boy, oh boy, I am pumped because I am on...
I'm super happy because now I have 3 months of total fun. I will probably try to go back to 2 posts a week but we'll see how that goes. I will try to be more active during this summer though, don't you worry!
But I'm also happy about this post. I have planned this post for a few weeks now and I can't wait to keep writing it. 😊
Today's post isn't going to be about AJ as much. Its more like talking about what's going on this summer on AJJ. I've got some interesting things up my sleeve. 😉
That's right, after a little over a year, I will be doing some rewriting on AJJ. It is very needed in some areas... 😜 What am I rewriting?
- Every tab. All the tabs, except JH, have been around since I first started this blog. Which means, they are stiff and formal. I cringe at them, actually. I feel the need to rewrite them in my new writing style. (More... fun? And me? 😏)
- My profile. It's kind of boring. And stiff. And not the greatest. 😂 So, that will definitely be rewritten.
You are probably a little worried about this one! But don't worry, it's fine. 😆 I'm not deleting anything major. What am I deleting?
- Codes tab. It has been forgotten plus I never think of adding new codes. It's really pointless.
- Edit: I will also be deleting some old comments on the JH tab, since it is full!
I will be adding a new tab to AJJ! I have been thinking about adding it for a while but now I am finally doing it. What tab am I adding?
- Jamaasian stories tab. That way, all my short Jamaasian stories can be in one place. I will probably write more short stories and add them into the tab. 😊
Out with the old, in with the new. It's time to spice up AJJ with some new backgrounds and things! What am I changing?
- The template. It's summer! We need a nice, summery background! 😆 I loved the spring background but it's time for a change.
- My profile picture. It's not my main look anymore. I changed my designer skirt a while ago. I actually DON'T own a grey skirt. 😳 I had borrowed Koolest's skirt for the picture. I had no idea it was going to turn into my main look. 😂 So, now it will be a red designer skirt for my main look. (But I think in Koolest's JH illustrations, my skirt will still be grey.)
All of these updates and things will take place in the next few days or so. 😊
And now! On to some summery things!
I have not one, not two, but three summer events planned!
Summer Splash Party!
Here's the invite:
I hope you all can make it! 😉
Summer den contest!
Last time I held a den contest, it went nowhere. I got a few entries but I never announced the winner, oops! But this time, I promise to actually announce the winners!
All you need to do is: Create a summery den and then comment on this post or something saying that your username and that your den is ready for me to go look at. Simple!
- Don't copy, cheat, or bully other people's entries.
- Don't use your extra accounts!
- Be creative!
The winner of this contest gets one free masterpiece made by me of their choice. (Note: The masterpiece must be one I've already made before February.)
This contest ends June 15th! Go decorate your dens! 😆
Summer story contest!
You heard it folks! I am going to be holding a STORY contest! It's gonna be so fun seeing all your entries! I really love writing stories and I know a lot of you guys do too. 😃
I actually got this idea from Gracie, so, thank you so much for the idea! 😊
- Your story must have a summery feel to it, since summer is the theme. Also, it'd be best to do an AJ story since this is an AJ blog. (That doesn't mean you have to write Alphas and stuff into the story.)
- Your story must be 4-6 chapters long and each chapter must be 750-1,000 words long.
- You cannot add any swearing (even "oh my g__ counts as swearing), inappropriate content, personal information, bullying of real people, etc. in your stories or they will be disqualified.
- You can enter your stories by commenting, posting on your blog for me and then taking it down after I copy it, or if you know me on any other social sites that allow you to enter long comments or such.
- Do not copy any stories or use stories not written by you. It must be written by you.
- Have fun and be creative!
What I am looking for in the stories:
- Good grammar, proper punctuation, paragraphs, and good use of capital letters.
- Lots of creativity!
First place winner gets:
Two IRL colored drawings by me of whatever they wish and their story gets posted for everyone to read!
Second place winner gets:
One IRL colored drawing by me of whatever they wish!
This contest ends on July 5th!
Also, I would love it if you could spread the word about this contest by using this picture:
|Ignore the prizes... XD|
Thank you so much if you do post this on your blog or any other AJ social site. 😃
Well, hope you enjoyed today's post, have an amazing day and...
Comment call: Which part of the renovations do you think is the most exciting? Should I change something else on the blog? Will you be able to go to the party? What do you think of the contests?