Monday 9 May 2016

Rare Item Monday

Hey howdy hey, Jammers! ;P Today is Monday which means... School! Wait, no... It means... RARE ITEM MONDAY!!!



Wow, this rare sure is cute and it's colors actually work together nicely! :D Pick up this Rare Camo Jacket at Jam Mart Clothing. It's a great price too! Only 950 gems! :D Much better then some rares. Also, on Animal Jam's blog, Daily Explorer, AJHQ was joking about how it would be hard to see. Here's what they said:



 
Haha, AJHQ! Making jokes about it disappearing... :D

Well, I am glad I finished school early today so I could post this. Unlike last week, when I forgot. :p I am soo glad that I am going to be finished school on the 31th. :) Yay for summer!

Also, when I was looking at Daily Explorer, I saw a new contest!


Sorry this one is smaller... I don't know what happened! XD

Hmm, interesting... I wonder why they made a contest only for News Crew Jammers. Shouldn't contests be for everyone? Well, I suppose the Spring Cottage den contest was just for members... So this isn't much different, is it?

I also saw that an art display about sunsets is going to appear on May 18th. Should I try it out? Let me know in the comments! :D

That's all for today! But I'll be back sometime later this week. Maybe Wednesday? ;)

TTFN! Ta ta for now, Jammers! ;D


4 comments:

  1. I just found this blog, and it's AMAZING! Great work!
    --Cosmic, not signed in ^-^
    (Would you like your blog featured on the AJC's Featured Blogs page? Comment on the AJC if you would! .w.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D That is very sweet of you!
      Oh! I will have to check that out! Thanks for the offer! ;)

      Delete
  2. Wowie! That RIM is cute. I just tried it on my otter today and it actually looked like real camo! Camouflaged stuff always makes me think of hiding out in the woods. Which makes me think of hunters... Which is not so good for AJ! All those poor animals... :P
    You should totally try out for the sunset contest painting thing! You're so epic at drawing! I can hardly wait to see what you draw next. :)
    Till next comment,
    Koolestkat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I bet it looks cute on your otter! :D And I haven't tried my Camo Jacket on actually... :P OH NO! The poor animals!! Save them from the hunters... Which are really animals wearing camo... Sooo never mind... XD
      I think I shall draw a sunset pic then! :D Thank you!
      Till then, my friend/sis! :D

      Delete

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!