Monday, 30 May 2016

Rare Item Monday and New/Leaving Items

Hallo Jammers! It's Rare Item Monday again! :D



It's a Rare Musketeer Hat! This item is sold at Jam Mart Clothing for 1,100 gems. Hmm, again the rare is purple. XD Most RIMs are purple or blue. Oh well! ;) And also, it's another member rare. Sorry non-members! >.<

Now let's see my RIM chart.

Blue for non-member rares and yellow for member rares. :D
Aha! That pattern continues! That stinks that the next non-member rare will probably be on June 27th... D: Oh well!

- - -


There are a few new items! And one thing that I didn't see yesterday that is leaving.

Claws 'N Paws

Diamond Shop

Den Shop

Diamond Shop
Anyhoo, I think that is everything! Also, don't forget to vote on the polls! They close in 5 and 9 days!

Well, have a great day!

Jam on!


4 comments:

  1. I like that Musketeer Hat, it has two of the colors on my wizard wolf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too! I didn't even notice that it matched your wolf. XD Neato!

      Delete
  2. Nice post! I made a drawing for you! :P I know you didn't ask for it, but that's just how I make fanart. Here it is: http://fav.me/da4kjgw
    I'm not the best AJ artist, but I like drawing for fun. I really enjoyed drawing your deer. :D
    -Purplestarclub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! The drawing looks amazing! :D You did such a great job on my deer. I love the skirt and the hat! :o I love it! :)
      You are a very good artist! :D Thanks again!

      Delete