Friday 23 December 2016

12 Days of Christmas - Day #10

Ho ho ho!! XD

Hey guys, it's only 2 days until Christmas!! ^-^

I'm literally so pumped for tomorrow. I can't wait to see who has my for their ticket gift and I really wanna give my gift to .... (Can't wait. XDD)

I'm also excited to go to my church's Christmas Eve service. I haven't ever gone before so it should be fun! :D

Well, let's begin today's post!

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...


Nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking, seven ducks a swimming, six geese a laying, (almost) five golden bricks, four calling birds, three French skunks, two pet turtles, and a partridge in a diamond tree!

And today's Christmas content is...

A Christmas poem! XD

Okay, I'm not very good at writing poems. At all. Maybe I'd be better if I still didn't feel sick. Who knows? So, I'm better at haikus so I'll do one. :P

Gifts all wrapped around,
Family close by your side,
To me, that's Christmas
 
LOL, that probably sucked but I'm okay if you laugh. XD
 
Before I go, I got two things to show you...
 
 
 
I just walk into the Hot Cocoa Hut and this random person thinks I'm lost?! XD So I said, "No, I'm not." And then they are like, "Don't worry, we'll find your mom!" and then they say, "(plot twist) I am your mom." So I just laughed and told them I was SO posting this. XD I don't know if they believed me or not but hey, I am posting about it. :P
 
But then, the person who said I was lost asked if anyone wanted to do Forgotten Desert. I said, "I would if I could. XD" And they replied back, "No, your lost." O,O
 
Maybe it's just this one group but I felt they acted weirdly around me. Like, non-members aren't cool. But c'mon. There's a lot of cool non-members out there! (There are weird non-members but they are ALSO weird members.)
 
And then I randomly was checking out Aparri's jammer wall when I see these comments:
 

O,o Okay, then. XD

Also, AJJ's Christmas party has been postponed to December 27th. I haven't figured out the time yet, sorry! D:

Have a merry Christmas and jam on!

Be sure to check back tomorrow and Christmas for some special posts! (Can you believe this series it almost done?! Comment call: Which was your favorite post in the 12 Days of Christmas series so far?)




8 comments:

  1. I really like how you did the 8 Maid's a milking! XD
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if you saw it, but just in case the whip is going to have a party tomorrow ( the 24th). :)~Addygym

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I sadly can't make it but thanks for telling, Addy!

      Delete
  3. I love your poem, sis! So cute! XD I totes agree with it!

    Yeah, some people act weird around non-members. Sometimes I catch myself doing that. O,O

    Wow. Just wow. That jammer on Aparri's wall. XD

    Ah! Christmas is so soon!

    Hmmm... Lemme think. I really liked the post with the snow adventure. XD I liked all of them really! ^.^

    -Koolestkat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sis! XD

      Heh, same here... I feel so bad but it just happens sometimes! 0.o

      YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYY! XD

      Thank you! ^.^

      Delete
  4. "aparri you better get your hands off Wisteriamoon he is mine"
    ~New Jammer 2k16 best quote


    I need it to br Christmas now D': I CAN NOT WAIT ANY LONGER!

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes! Best quote EVER! XDDD

      *tries to magically make it Christmas* Dang. Didn't work. XD

      Delete

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!