Oh wait. That's still over a week away. XD
Well, welcome back to another 12 Days of Christmas post! We are on day #4!
Before we continue, let's see who won yesterday's guessing game!
But first, here are the correct answers!
- Candles! (What happens if one of them tips over and your tree burns?!)
- Vixen! (Gotta show some love to this forgettable reindeer. :P)
- Okay, this one, I accidently made a mistake! I said 'verse' when I meant one 'line'. Like just one time you sing Fa la la thingie. So, the answer was 8. XD
- Parson Brown! (LOL, someone did Preston Brown which is close. XD)
- Cindy Lou Who!
- No! (The wise men gave gifts to Jesus when he was two!)
- BONUS QUESTION: 4 A.D. Though, it could have been from 4 A.D. to 7 A.D. :)
Congrats Sarah! Your little prize will be in your mailbox shortly! ;)
And now! Let's look at today's 12 Days of Christmas picture!
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
|That means, "Four calling birds!" in bird language. :P|
And today's little Christmas content is...
Me and Koolestkat (My sister, for those who didn't know.) made a comic together for Nafaria's comic contest a little while ago. And guess what?!
It won first place! :O
I was so pumped! I actually won a contest! XD The prize was amazing as well! But I was mostly happy because everyone who reads AJ Whip's contest blog will be able to read something I helped make. ;)
Without further ado, here is the Christmas comic!
All I Want for Christmas Gone Wrong
By: Lostfairy and Koolestkat
I hope you all enjoyed! Just to point out, just in case you didn't notice, in the end, the goat and lynx got buck teeth. It's just hard to see. XD
Well, have an amazing day and...
Have a merry Christmas and jam on!