So like I said in yesterday's post, I will be posting every day til Christmas. Each day, there will be a picture for the song, 12 Days of Christmas, Animal Jam-ized and a little Christmas content! Be sure to check back every day, especially on Christmas Eve and Christmas day! Those days will be special!
Also, you may or may not notice I put a little handy dandy Christmas countdown on the left side of your screen. That way, you'll know how close it is to Christmas without looking at a calendar!
Anyhoo, let's begin! 😉
On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
And a partridge in a diamond tree!
So today, I'm going to be talking about...
When I'm talking about traditions, I don't mean those old boring traditions that last for generations and generations and generations, etc. I'm talking about just little fun ones that may or may not last into another generation.
Here's a list of traditions that I have around Christmas:
- Every year, my family pulls tickets. So we all write our names down on a piece of paper and put it in a bowl/hat. Then, we pass the bowl/hat around and each take one piece of paper. Whoever's name is on that paper you get is the person you have to shop for. But you can't tell anyone who you have! It's a surprise! On Christmas Eve, one of us gives our ticket gift to our secret person. Then that person gives it to their secret person and so on. It's super fun! This year I have ...! (LOL, I can't say! 😏)
- On Christmas Eve, me and my family open up our stockings. I usually go first. (Since I'm the youngest. 😜) After each person opens their stocking, we take a picture of all their stuff and them. And on Christmas, we take turns opening presents while we video tape it. We kinda take opening gifts real slowly! I love it though!
- On Christmas morning, I am usually the first to wake up. (Which isn't really a tradition but still! 😊) But then I wait until everybody wakes up. When my brother (Dreadwisp) wakes up, we play Wii or DS. But last Christmas, I played Animal Jam with my new membership and polar bear!
- On Christmas Eve, we stay up late and on Christmas day, we eat snacky foods for lunch and supper!
- On the 26th, me and my family usually have a lazy day of building Lego, drinking hot chocolates, and playing with our new 'toys'.
- Oh gosh, I better stop here! I just keep wanting Christmas to come NOW! 😭😂
Have a merry Christmas and jam on!
Find out what's different with this post and you may or may not get a prize!